Bike Trail Cusco, Qorqa, Anta
“It can be done in reverse.”
(Distance: 40Km, Duration: 6 Hours, start time at 8am or 9 am )
We will start our bicycle tour with the pick up of our passengers from their respective hotels, to leave tumbo to the hotels, to depart by car to the pass of Haquira. From this point we will start the descent by
We will start the descent on bicycles passing through part of the Qhapac Ñan, ancient Inca road that extended throughout the Tawantinsuyo.
Tawantinsuyo. We will make the trip until we arrive at CCorca to the Farallones de Tecsecocha, where we will be able to enjoy a beautiful landscape beautiful scenery and cave paintings. We will continue our tour through an inter-Andean valley through an inter-Andean valley until we reach Iscuchaca-Anta. From here we will return by bus to Cusco.
CIRCUITO TECSECOCHA: $95
- Mountain Bikes: with Shimano Alivio or Deore accessories, front shock absorption.
- Adjustable helmets, light and very comfortable.
- Montain Bike Guide (competent in the regulation and quick repair of the material, knowledge of the place). knowledge of the place. Possibility of having the guide for languages: English or Spanish.
- Emergency pharmacy, GPS (height, distance and time), complete repair kit.
- Printed map for passengers + full briefing before departure.
- Entrance to archaeological sites (If necessary).
- Box lunch, Lunch or drinks.
|Numero de Personas||Precio por persona||Total ($ USD)||Reservar|