Mountain Biking; Tambomachay, Qenqo, Sacsayhuaman
This bike tour of Cusco takes you to the archaeological sites located within Cusco known as the “Four Ruins”. Our private car will take us first to Tambomachay, here our guide will explain to us about the our guide will explain about the archaeological park. Then we will start our bike tour to Puca Pucara, then we will go to the Temple of the Moon and the sacred site of Q’enqo.
- Sacsayhuaman Simple Trail: $35
- Sacsayhuaman Complete Trail: $70
Full Day Tour
- 9:00 am – Pick up and transportation to Tambomachay.
- 9:45 am – Visit to Tambomachay and Puca Pucara with local guide.
- 10:45 am – We continue our bike tour and visit the sacred site of Q’enqo.
- 01:00 pm – Visit and enjoy an incredible view of Cusco from the viewpoint of Cristo Blanco, and visit the fortress of Sacsayayay. visit the fortress of Sacsayhuaman.
- 02:00 pm – Finish and return to Cusco city.
- Mountain Bikes: with Shimano Alivio or Deore accessories. Front shock absorbers.
- Adjustable, light and very comfortable helmets.
- Montain Bike Guide (competent in the regulation and quick repair of the material). Possibility of
- Possibility of having the guide for the three languages: English, Spanish or French.
- Emergency pharmacy, GPS (height, distance and time), complete repair kit.
- Printed map for the passengers + Complete briefing before departure.
- Entrance fees to archaeological sites (If necessary).
- Box lunch, Lunch or drinks.
- Transportation service for passengers.
|# Of Persons||Price per person||Total ($ USD)||Book Now|