Callao Island tour with sea lions 1/2 day
Callao Island tour with sea lions, If you are looking for a different experience in Lima, Callao Island Tour will give you the option of interacting with the marine fauna, this service is for you. Jump into the sea and live the experience of swimming with sea lions, in the unique and unforgettable Callao Islands, San Lorenzo Islands and Palomino Islands.
- 10:00 am – Meeting point: Pick up at Hotel Lima
- 10:30 am – Boarding and departure to Callao islands.
- 11:00 am – We will go around the San Lorenzo, El Frontón and Cavinzas Islands by sea; we will observe sea birds, Humboldt penguins and sea lions during the tour.
- 11:30 am – We will arrive at the Palomino Islands, home to a large population of sea lions.
- Swimming among these animals will be allowed at an appropriate distance, after providing the traveler with wetsuits.
- 12:15 pm –Return to Callao
- 1:00 pm – Arrival at the pier / End of the Tour.
- Clasificación física: Moderado(3/5).
- Activities: Hiking, gastronomy, nature, landscapes, flora and fauna,
- Group size: small groups, customized services.
- When to travel: All year around,
- Tour length: 3 hours
- Maximum meeting time: Between 9:30 am. and 9:45 am.
Callao Island Tours
We will discover the connection that these imposing islands have with our past, the grandiose majesty of their rock formations and the abundant marine fauna that inhabits them. Join us on this marine tour and let’s discover this wild area of our Peruvian coast. During the tour we will visit the sea lion island, home to thousands of sea lions where we will have the opportunity to swim with them.
- Guided tour to the Callao Islands
- Equipment for swimming with sea lions
- Water and snacks on board
Daily departures 10:00am from the Marina Yatch Club in Callao. Duration 3 1/2 hours. Includes equipment to enter the sea to swim with sea lions.
- Personal expenses.
- Entrance fee to the Natural Reserve (SERNANP): S/.11 Adults and Children.
- Pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Wear sportswear, jacket, hat, sunscreen or sunblock,
- bathing suit and towel. In the winter you should come with sport clothes but warm.
- Slippers or rubber-soled shoes to prevent slipping
- Eat a light breakfast.
|# Of Persons||Price per person||Total ($ USD)||Book Now|
Your Travel Guide at a glance
Callao Island tour / Palomino island tour
Swimming with sea lions, visiting the guano bird sanctuary and visiting the moon worship center are some of the attractions you will find in the islands, islets and guano points located in front of the port of Callao.
From the harbor of the port of Callao and La Punta you can reach the San Lorenzo, El Fronton and Cavinzas islands, which have great natural wealth of the Peruvian coast.
The Palomino Islands are home to a varied Fauna with about 25 species of cetaceans, sea lions.
In this place there are more than 5 thousand sea lions in their natural state with which you can swim.