Horseback riding Sacsayhuaman Cusco 1/2 Day
Horseback riding Cusco – Sacsayhuaman, is another alternative tour that we offer to nature lovers so they can have direct contact and riding horses around the archaeological park of Sacsayhuaman, we will have a beautiful panoramic view of the archaeological park and contact with the eucalyptus forests.
Pick up from your hotel at the indicated time, the tours will be according to the chosen option.
- Visit to the Temple of the Moon
- Visit Devil’s Balcony
- Visit to the Temple of the Moon and Devil’s Balcony
- Physical classification: Easy (2/5)
- Activities: Hiking, cultural, Archeology, gastronomy, nature, landscapes, Flora and fauna, mountains, snow-capped mountains, snow-capped mountains
- Lodging: We have Economy, Standard, Superior, Deluxe hotels, in single, double, triple or family accommodation.
- Group size: Large groups, customized groups and private services.
- When to travel:All year round.
Options horseback riding Cusco:
- Visit to the Temple of Moon:
The Incas had as deities gods such as the Sun, the Moon, the Earth, the Water and many others, among them the Inti and the Quilla; the Temple of the Moon is a place of spiritual connection with the Goddess Moon, this place is quite popular among couples who wish to be parents.
- Visit Devil’s Balcony
Located about 30 minutes from the fortress of Sacsayhuaman, it is an option for a visit in contact with nature while you are in the city of Cusco. The Devil’s Balcony or Chakan Quechua name is characterized by a large rock with a beautiful view of the landscape, below this passes the Rio Chakan.
Horse Riding Sacsayhuaman Cusco
Pick up from the hotel according to scheduled time. Arriving at the ranch point of the horses our collaborators help you to saddle up to be able to make the horseback ride through the fields of Sacsayhuaman, arriving at the viewpoint we will have a panoramic view of the city of Cusco and Sacsayhuaman.
We offer you diverse options to make your rides unforgettable:
Visit the Temple of the Moon
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Prices: US$ 25.00 Dollars
A 2 hour experience driven by our staff to the Temple of the Moon, where you will appreciate the forests surrounded by trees.
Visit Devil´s Balcony :
- Duration:3 hours.
- Prices: US$ 30.00 Dollars
Here we will enjoy a longer ride on more extensive trails, for those who want to better enjoy the adventure of horseback riding on trails that will give an exotic view of Cusco and Sacsayhuaman.
Visit Devil’s Balcony and Temple of the Moon
- Duration: 4:30 hours
- Prices: US$ 40.00 Dollars
The adventure made more extensive, 4;30 hours riding through the forests and enjoy pleasant moments with nature where we will visit the Devil’s Balcony and the Temple of the Moon located in the upper parts of Sacsayhuaman.
- Hotel pick up.
- local transportation Cusco – Sacsayhuamán – Cusco.
- Box lunch.
- Spanish-English official guide.
- Gentle Horses exclusive for Horseback Riding.
- Entrance ticket to tourist areas
- Wear sports clothing (windbreaker)
- Small backpack
- Extra money
|# Of Persons||Price per person||Total ($ USD)||Book Now|