Trip to Machupicchu by Car 2 days
Did you know that Trip to Machupicchu by Car. This is the route of Amazon Access to Machu Picchu by car 2 days, an option to be able to combine, a walk through the jungle, which goes to Machu Picchu.
If you are one of those who enjoy adventure and landscapes, this option is for you, you have the option to travel by bus and return by train from Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo,
To do this route you need 2 full days to be able to do it without inconveniences.
Day 01: Cusco – Hydroelectric – Machu Picchu Pueblo
- 7:00 am Cusco – Hydroelectric (by Car)
- 2:00 pm Hike to Hidroeléctrica-Machu Picchu Pueblo
- 5:00 pm Hotel Machu Picchu
Day 02: Machu Picchu – Hydroelectric – Cusco
- 6:00 am Bus to Machu Picchu Archaeological Park
- 7:00 am Entrance and tour Guide in Machu Picchu
- 11:00 am Hike to Hidroeléctrica
- 2:00 pm bus Hidroeléctrica – Cusco
- 9:00 pm Arrival in Cusco
Note: you have the option to take the train from Machu Picchu to Ollantaytambo (Additional cost).
- Physical Rating: Moderate(3/5)
- Activities: Hiking, cultural, Archeology, gastronomy, nature, landscapes, Flora and fauna, mountains, snow-capped mountains, snow-capped mountains
- Lodging: We offer economy, standard, superior and luxury hotels (double, triple or family accommodations).
- Group size: Large groups, customized groups and private services.
- When to travel: All year round, but March to December is recommended.
There are 3 routes to get to Machu Picchu;
- by the Classic Inka Trail to Machu Picchu,
- Machu Picchu by train and
- Machu Picchu By Car
The Amazon Access to Machu Picchu is a comfortable alternative to travel to Machu Picchu, with a journey of 7 hours by bus and 3 hours of walking to Machu Picchu Pueblo.
It is an easy hike, flat without slopes, with signage all the way, the only thing is to follow the railway.
The best time to make this route is from April to October since there is little rainfall, in other dates it is better to get information before making this route for your safety.
Cusco - Hydroelectric - Thermal Baths
At 6:30 to 7:00 am we will start with the pick up of our passengers from their hotels, then we will leave in direction to Ollantaytambo, where we can have a stop of 10 minutes, continuing the journey we will continue to the Abra Malaga, from here we will descend to the valley of Santa Teresa, and arrive at Hydroelectric station.
At 2:00 pm approx. we will start our walk to Machu Picchu, following the railway, after about 3 hours approximately, we will arrive to Machu Picchu Pueblo, and go to our hotel.
At hours 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. our guide will give us the indications for the day of the visit of Machu Picchu.
Sunrise in Machu Picchu
Very early after breakfast at the hotel we will start our adventure to Machu Picchu, we will take our bus to the archaeological park of Machu Picchu, a journey of a few minutes approximately.
Arriving at the entrance gate, we will access along with our tour guide to tour the citadel for about 3 hours approximately, where our guide will tell us the most important facts of the citadel and taking the opportunity to take the best memories of our visit.
At the end of the tour we will take our bus back to Puente Ruinas, from here we will make our way back to the hydroelectric station.
Arriving at Hidroelectrica, at 2:00 pm we will take our bus back to Cusco city, arrival at approximately 10:00 pm.
In if you do not want to return by the same route you will have the option to take the train to Ollantaytambo and Ollantaytambo return by bus to Cusco.
- Tourist Transportation Service Cusco, Hidroeléctrica, Cusco.
- 01 night in a hotel of your choice.
- Breakfast on the second day.
- Entrance to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Professional and bilingual guide.
- Hydroelectric Train – Aguas Calientes – Aguas Calientes
- Bus de subida y bajada de Machupicchu. US$24.00 dollars.
- Snack or beverages
- wear Cap
- mosquito repellent.
- mosquito repellent.
|# Of Persons||Price per person||Total ($ USD)||Book Now|
Confort Level Aremika Travel Expeditions
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Machu Pichu by car be done all year round?
No, the recommended dates are from April to October, since these dates there is little fluvial precipitation, if you are wanting to make this route in the months of December to March inform yourself well, if it is accessible to make it, since in these months there is heavy rainfall.
How much does it cost to return by train?
the cost is generally between US$ 50.00 to US$ 70.00 dollars, depending on availability and promotional fares of the railway companies.
Can I do the Huayna Picchu Trek with the Trip to Machupicchu by Car?
It is not recommended since there is a probability that you will not have enough time to return to the hydroelectric plant, but if you are one of those who has a good physical condition, you could do it.
It is recommended that if you want to do this route, you choose to return by train to Ollantaytambo and make the most of your time in Machu Picchu.